Sending temporary staff to Germany

When you intend to supply employees to work under the supervision and instructions of a German company you will require a licence from the German authorities, even if your business is based in the UK. The application for this so-called AÜG licence (Arbeitnehmerüberlassungserlaubnis) is quite onerous.

We can help you ascertain whether you actually need a licence or not. If you do, we can assist you with the application to obtain the AÜG licence and translate the required documents for you.

Ina Redemann

Email Ina Redemann

Monika Twardzik

Email Monika Twardzik


AÜG Licence


+44 (0)20 7976 4144