Placements at the German-British Chamber
While the United Kingdom has voted to leave Europe, procedures to exit the EU have not yet begun. The UK is currently still part of the European Union.
With that in mind, this is an excellent opportunity for students with German and English language skills to apply for internships with the German-British Chamber of Industry & Commerce.
Next application round
We are currently accepting applications for the Marketing, Members' and Tax Services departments for placements from August/September 2017.
- Are you a student of business studies or business related courses seeking a varied and challenging internship in London?
- Are you enthusiastic, communicative, flexible and open minded?
- Are you interested in working in an English speaking environment with a dynamic team?
Then come and join the German-British Chamber of Industry & Commerce for a six month placement in our Marketing, Members' or Tax Services departments.
- Bachelor-Vorprüfung or equivalent level of study
- Placement is part of course of study
- Proficiency in both English and German
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Minimum stay of 6 months
What is on offer?
The German-British Chamber of Industry & Commerce is a not for profit membership organisation and the first point of call for German or British businesses wanting to expand into the respective markets. To achieve the best service for this business community, we rely on a strong team of professionals. During your placement, you will assist one of the departments in their daily work, including direct contact with clients and member companies, and take part in continuing projects. You will have the chance to develop and prove your skills working independently as well as in a team in this interesting and varied business environment.