In December 2023, the UK Government announced proposed changes to the UK immigration system with a view to cut net migration. These proposed immigration measures will have far reaching effects on key UK industries. During the webinar, Dr Sybille Steiner, Partner at Irwin Mitchell LLP, will be explaining the proposed changes, their implications, and solutions for businesses to get ahead of the curve before Spring 2024.
You will get updates on:
- Changes to minimum salary level under the Skilled Worker visa route and for family-based visas
- What's happening to the shortage occupation list
- The possibility of bringing dependants
- Transitional Arrangements
- Changes to permitted business activities.
You’ll also have the opportunity to ask questions and participate in discussions with fellow professionals. Our experts will provide you with practical knowledge that you can implement in your workplace.