Top tips for selecting a translation services provider
- Alongside the language combinations and service level you need, consider what is most important to you – is it on-time delivery, smooth communication, quality management, cost considerations, transparency etc.
- A good translation company should provide guidance, be transparent and have systems and processes in place to ensure they fully understand your objectives and requirements upfront.
- Have a browse of their website to see whether their areas of expertise and experience match your needs.
- Try to get a feel for what they will be like to work with from your initial enquiry – in terms of responsiveness, transparency and general manner to make sure they align with your business and your values. It’s also important to establish clear and open communication with your account manager who will be overseeing your projects.
At ecls, our team specialises in the technology, manufacturing and marketing industries and we work tirelessly in pursuit of our shared purpose: delivering the highest quality translations to ensure you exceed your international communication, business development and expansion goals.
4 tips for better business visibility in Germany or the UK - by Translate Digital Marketing
Are you a business trying to reach the German or UK market?
These online visibility tips will help you.
- Your website text should be professionally written and search engine optimised for the relevant target country. A qualified SEO content writer and copywriter can help you with that. Regular, high-quality blog posts are a good content marketing strategy, too.
- Structure your site well, so users can navigate and respond to your calls to action (CTAs) on each page. A website audit can help flag up weaknesses in your copy and structure.
- Get your website and marketing materials professionally translated. Don’t rely on machine translation services. Not only are they often incorrect, but they also ignore any cultural differences.
- Commission a social media audit. Good social media marketing isn’t just about posting high-quality content, but about reaching your ideal target audience and marketing goals.
Claudia Kozeny-Pelling (DipTrans MCIL, English<->German) is a qualified translator, SEO content writer, and copywriter. She especially enjoys helping ethical and sustainable businesses with their content marketing.
Contact her to discuss your marketing translation and SEO content writing projects.